This program is for those who would like to start building their business empire in college. It is a three-year program that covers the Core Curriculum, Essential Business modules, and the Major Venture-series modules over four key stages.
- Students start and run their business in their final year
- Every start-up venture attains profitability before graduation
- Mentors guide each student to help ensure profitability
- Very hands-on and applied
- Integrates life-skills and personal development
The BS Business Administration program is for those who would like enter the corporate world or join their family business. It is a three year program covering the Core Curriculum, Essential Business, and the Majors & Electives over three stages.
- Students can choose to major in Marketing or Operations
- Internship of 720 hours, typically spread over 3 semesters
- Option to complete a foreign degree overseas
- Incorporates a final comprehensive research project
- Integrates personal and life skills development
- Students can choose between PR & Advertising and Digital Film concentrations
- Foreign degree option available
- Includes a 480-hour internship
- Final six months entails dealing with actual clients/markets
- Very hands on and applied
- Integrates personal and life skill development
This program is for students who would like to acquire more significant international exposure plus the prestige and competitive edge that typically come with completing a foreign degree.
- Students do their first two years in the Philippines and finish with a Thames Advance Diploma. They then simply transfer to our partner university in the UK, Australia or Singapore to earn their Bachelor’s degree.
- Numerous students have already graduated from the UK’s University of Portsmouth, Hertfordshire, Middlesex, Oxford Brookes, Thames Valley and Northumbria. Others finished their degrees in Australia at the University of Southern Queensland, Curtin, Griffith, Bond, and Macquarie.